Participants will use the dohyo and learn the basics of sumo wrestling;
such as how to wear the mawashi(belt) and how to do the shikofumi steps.
The lesson will be very enjoyable yet thorough and carefully instructed.
There will also be a practice match at the end of each lesson.
- Each lesson will host about 5-15 participants
- Minimum participant of 5 required per lesson
- If the number of participants is small, there is a possibility that the sumo wrestlers will be alone
- Duration of each lesson will be approximately 2 hours
13,000JPY (tax incl.)/person
Child (10-15 years old):
9,000JPY (tax incl.)/child
The tax in Japan was changed from 1st Oct.
As a result we changed our price, Thank you for your understanding.
Sumo Lesson Spectators
3,000JPY (tax incl.)/person
Children (10-15 years old):
1,500JPY (tax incl.)/child
6-37-1 Shinkawa Mitaka,
5-minute walk from Mikatashi Yakusho- Mae Stop (Odakyu Bus and Keio Bus)
Terms of Service/Notes
- Please follow the instructions during the lesson.
- Lesson fees must be paid in advance before the lesson.
- Duration of lessons may slightly change or vary. Please come with some time to spare.
- Showers are available so please bring a towel and change of clothes if you would like.
- We will have t-shirts and track pants for you to borrow.
- Glasses must be taken off or replaced with contact lenses.
- RAIEN will not be responsible for lost or broken items.
- Lesson fees will not be refundable in case of cancellations.
- Please feel free to contact us for any questions or concerns.
Notice: Undefined offset: 12 in /home/users/0/ciao.jp-space-panda22/web/raien/wp-content/themes/onetone/home-sections/section-3.php on line 72
Notice: Undefined offset: 13 in /home/users/0/ciao.jp-space-panda22/web/raien/wp-content/themes/onetone/home-sections/section-3.php on line 72